At Northalsted Dental Spa, we specialize in creating beautiful smiles with Invisalign in Lakeview. We understand the importance of straight, beautiful teeth and how your smile can affect your daily life. Our dental team is here to guide you through your journey to a picture perfect smile.
Continue reading to find out more about this revolutionary orthodontic treatment and its benefits.
How Invisalign Works
The journey to a straighter smile with Invisalign starts with a personalized consultation at Northalsted Dental Spa. We use advanced imaging technology to create a 3D model of your teeth. From there, a series of custom aligners are crafted to gently and gradually shift your teeth into their ideal position. This process works similarly to traditional metal braces.
You’ll switch to a new set of aligners every few weeks, each one further improving dental alignment. As your teeth begin to shift, you’ll start to see your dream smile evolve right before your eyes. Then, once treatment is complete, you will be fit with a custom retainer to maintain your final results.
Benefits of Invisalign in Lakeview in Chicago
Invisalign offers many advantages when it comes to enhancing your smile. These include:
- Invisalign aligners are clear and discreet, allowing patients to straighten their teeth without worrying about noticeable metal braces.
- Aligners are comfortable and custom-made for your teeth.
- You can enjoy all your favorite foods while undergoing Invisalign therapy.
- Invisalign is removable, which means you’re able to maintain your oral hygiene with ease.
- Invisalign improves dental alignment and overcrowding, creating a beautiful, functional smile.
- Straight teeth are much easier to keep clean than crooked teeth. Therefore, oral hygiene is improved following Invisalign treatment, reducing the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Uneven, misaligned, or crooked teeth increase the risk of enamel erosion and dental injuries. Invisalign reduces these risks.
- Invisalign can eliminate or greatly improve speech impediments caused by poor dental alignment.
- Invisalign can help solve breathing problems associated with a restricted airway caused by orthodontic issues.
Benefits of Invisalign Over Braces
Invisalign is preferred over traditional braces by many patients. Unlike braces, Invisalign clear aligners are nearly invisible, allowing patients to smile confidently throughout treatment. They’re also removable, allowing for better oral hygiene and no food restrictions.
Additionally, patients have fewer office visits when they choose Invisalign over braces. This is because braces require frequent tightenings by your dentist to straighten teeth. Braces are also made out of metal components which can be fragile. Issues like broken brackets and wires can only be repaired by visiting your dentist.
Who Is A Good Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is a great option for both adults and teens looking to improve their smile with orthodontic treatment. Ideal candidates are patients with mild to moderate alignment issues, such as gaps, overcrowding, or bite irregularities.
At Northalsted Dental Spa, we’ll assess your dental health during a comprehensive consultation. This will help us determine if Invisalign is the right choice for you.
What Does Invisalign Treat?
Invisalign treats a number of different dental issues, including:
- Overcrowded Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Overbite, Underbite, Crossbite, & Open Bite
How Long Does Invisalign Therapy Take?
The duration of Invisalign therapy varies from patient to patient. On average, treatment usually takes anywhere from 6-18 months. However, many patients start to see changes in just a few weeks.
Treatment time will increase if a patient doesn’t wear their aligners as often as directed. It’s important that aligners be worn at least 22 hours a day to achieve desired results. They should only be removed for eating and cleaning.
When you visit Northalsted Dental Spa, our educated team will provide a tailored timeline for your treatment plan, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
Your Trusted Invisalign Provider in Lakeview in Chicago
Are you ready to take the first step towards a straighter smile? At Northalsted Dental Spa, our friendly team is excited to support you on your path to a beautiful smile with Invisalign.
Contact our cosmetic dentist in Lakeview today to schedule your consultation and embark on your smile transformation journey! We also offer a number of other services designed to improve smile function and appearance. These include dental implants, teeth whitening, veneers, dental crowns, bridges, and more.